I lived in Israel for 8 years and I met a lot of nice Palestinians so I'm definitely not "against" them however, if Palestinians continue to stab Israelis, throw rocks on their cars and beat them up after pulling them out from the car, throw rockets into Israel or attack us from the mosque above the wailing wall (kotel), don't whine or try to make it look like something it's not. I can't get into the whole history of the conflict but there are a few things I'd like to point out:
- Israel has the right to build settlements where they are building them
- Israel and Palestinians cannot currently live together
- It's the Jews that made Israel what it is today. We made desert into fertile land, we are leaders in medical and pharmaceutical innovations
- We give jobs to the Palestinians to build the settlements, work in hospitals as doctors (yes, most people don't know that), work as professors in the Universities and even hold seats in the Knesset (parliament)
- We have given plenty of land including land that is militarily essential for the safety of Israel only to have continual rockets shot into the country
So when you look at the video, keep these points in mind.